Organizations and Resources
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network pools the knowledge and experience of congenital heart disease professionals in Canada and creates a community of individuals committed to caring for adults with congenital heart disease.
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society is the national voice for cardiovascular clinicians and scientists.
- Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance shares information on congenital heart defect, ongoing research and projects, and different ways to get involved.
- Canadian Women’s Heart Health Centre at UOHI raises awareness, conducts research, and develops programs and services for women.
- HeartLife Foundation is a patient-led charity that raises awareness of heart failure, engaging patients, families, and caregivers to provide education and support; facilitate access to the latest research, innovations, and treatment; and advocate for better care.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation provides information on a range of heart conditions including heart failure, on research and on living well with heart disease and stroke.
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute provides information on different diseases and conditions, tests and procedures, and tools and resources.
- The American Heart Association provides information on different heart diseases as well as tips for healthy living.